COVID-19 - information for families
The latest health information and guidance about Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found on the NHS website.
Information about changes to appointments and visiting times can be found here: https://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/coronavirus/
Our Clinical Psychology team has produced a number of helpful guides for families around COVID-19.
Life after lockdown
- Managing anxiety
- Helping children with new routines
- Managing new routines
- Life after lockdown
- What to do if my child is worried or anxious
- Talking to children about life after lockdown
- Managing anxiety: tips and strategies
- Worries - fact sheet for children
- Managing to cope with isolation
- Advice for parents: talking to your children about COVID-19
- Advice for parents: helping kids cope with isolation
- Helping a worried child cope
Here is an introduction from one of the team.