Hair Loss Workshop
Leeds Cancer Support hold a monthly Hair Loss Workshop where attendees receive professional advice, guidance and support from our Hair Loss Support team.
Our Hair Loss Workshop is designed for people experiencing hair loss due to cancer treatment to meet our Hair Loss Support team in a friendly and welcoming group environment. You will have the chance to ask any questions and share any concerns you may have about losing your hair, whilst also sharing your experience with others.
At the workshop, you will learn:
- How to look after your hair and scalp before, during and after cancer treatment
- How to care for wigs
- About hair regrowth and what to expect
- How to look after your new hair
- How to use cosmetics to create eyebrows and apply eyelashes
- The best ways to wear hats and scarves
How do I access the Hair Loss Workshop?
The Hair Loss Support workshop is run virtually through Microsoft Teams on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Spaces are limited so you will need to contact Leeds Cancer Support to book your place.
For more information, or to book your space on the Hair Loss Workshop, please contact Leeds Cancer Support on 0113 2066498 or email at Leedsth-tr.Cancersupport@nhs.net